Monday, November 15, 2010

15 Day Challenge

Alrighty! So Maryn just started this "15 day challenge" that sounds kinda fun! Seeing as I am just a baby blogger, this actually is a perfect day to start!  Maybe.. She told me to try it so here it goes!!

Day 1- Self portrait and 15 interesting facts about you
Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3-Your siblings and parents
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry and why
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-Some pictures you love
Day 15- pictures of your Dream house
Day 1
Ok, so 15 is a lot of facts to try and come up with, but I'll try ma best!!
1. I am a drama queen. I have always been told this in a number of ways. "Outgoing", "obnoxious", "loud", "over-dramatic", "annoying", "passionate", etc, etc. You get the idea. I don't mean to be, but for some reason everything is a big deal :) And NO, that is not ALWAYS a bad thing.
2. As cliche as it sounds, I am a chocoholic. And you may argue that "Kaitlin, come on, almost every girl is a chocoholic", but you would be dead wrong. I am the QUEEN of chocolate loving. (yes, that's me being dramatic about this) If I need chocolate, it does not mean in a "few minutes I'll want some", or "it would be nice to eat some chocolate right now", or "mmm chocolate sounds good, but I really shouldn't.." No. It means I NEED chocolate RIGHT NOW. No questions asked. It makes me happy.
3. I love babies. I want babies. Pretty self explanatory.
4. I love music, and everything musically related. I played piano for 8 years, I played in concert and jazz band in junior high. I played the french horn, percussion and the electric bass :) Hahah gosh, good times in band.
5. Along with music, I love to sing! I don't really love singing in front of people, but I like to sing songs, and I love to hear other people sing! My mom is a great singer :) Music has a way to send a message in a way that other things simply cannot.
6. I am the current Miss TSTC. Yes. I am the ambassador of an American school, when I am not even a citizen , nor of a legal age. Hmm. I am the very first "white" girl to ever win this scholarship. And yes, it is not a beauty contest, it is a scholarship program :) I have been fulfilling my as such princess duties since March of 2009, and my time is almost up! I pretty much have to be at every single school event and do anything from  setting up, taking down, MC'ing, welcoming... bla bla bla whatever. I have a huge crown that is a joke. There is no way I could even wear it without suffering sever neck and back injuries. I have gained the nick name "Princess KK". Thanks to my girls :)
7. Biggest pet peeve: PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MERGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Go back to driving school. Or I will run you down.
8. I have a new found love for candles. They are unbelievably soothing and lovely. Smells can hold memories and feelings and its great to be able to place a memory with a smell!
9. I have a leaky spirit. Practically every single emotion I experience comes out as water through my eyes. I cannot even help it. If I'm sad, I cry. Duh. If I am scared, I bawl. If I am happy, I cry. It's weird.
10. I hate cats. I like dogs, although I've never had one, cuz when we were growing up my mom would say "when Savanna goes to kindergarten, we can get a dog." Then she had another baby. So no dog :) But ya, cats, are gross. My other roommate Becca LOVES cats, so when she moved down here so bought Walter. A shmaggy kitty that just needed some love. And boy does he get it from her! Haha that's the thing. There needs to be people like Becca to love the cats,  so I don't feel bad that I would rather be shot in the face that have a cat. Love you Walt!
11.  I love my family! There are 8 of us kiddos in the fam, and we all have a  great mamma and dad. As well as extended family and grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins! We like to be together a lot. I love it. Couldn't ask for better!
12. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, aka "Mormons", and couldn't be prouder! I can't imagine my life without the gospel as a huge part or it, and thank my Heavenly Father everyday that I am so blessed in so many ways! I have a calling in my family ward down her in Texas. I teach the 9 and 10 year old kids in primary and I love their little rambunctious selves!! They drive me absolutely crazy, but I wouldn't change them for anything! They teach me so much every week, probably more than they get from any of my lessons.
13. As much as I love living in a tropical paradise in south Texas with a beach only 45 minutes away, I couldn't live here forever. I miss the seasons, fall, spring and winter. I love winter!! The snow, the cold, the hot chocolate, the skating and sledding, the WHOLE CHRISTMAS SEASON!! Love love LOVE it!!
14. I suffer from anxiety. I have self diagnosed myself from WebMD, but I think it's legit. I get anxiety attacks just thinking about getting an anxiety attacks! haha It's pretty annoying. And stress is literally the etiologic factor in every single disease in the whole world. So.. great. I'm doomed. 
15. I love to laugh. I love funny people, or people who aren't funny on purpose, but still do funny stuff. Laughing is contagious and outrageous! I need funny stuff in my life fo sheezy, or else I think i would go crazy.







2 comments:

  1. YAY for you and the new blog. Isn't the 'net awesome for keeping in touch with the loved ones? Lurve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay love your posts so far!!! Also WebMD is too legit to quit!! I've self diagnosed myself with like 8 different diseases haha!!

    ReplyDelete