Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 4: Something I Look Forward To!

Hellooooooo world! It is Thursday today, and I am thoroughly enjoying my day off before I have to go to clinic! I have clinic on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Tuesdays 8-5, and Thursdays 5-8, so lets just say I "look forward" to Thursdays! I spent today running around getting groceries, toilet paper, and a new scarf, and I did some laundry, did some dishes and sewed on some buttons! Pretty chill day, and now it's time to blog about "what I look forward to!"

To start off, lets talk about the obvious something that I look forward to... CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!! Wowowowow it's coming up so fast, 20 days, and I can hardly contain myself :) :) Being down here, away from my family and friends since the end of August doesn't seem like a long time, but let me tell ya, IT'S AN ETERNITY it feels like sometimes. Looking back, it looks like it's flown by, but now, coming down to the last 3 weeks it's creeping by. Sigghhh.. But we get to stay busy with school and extra curricular activities, so that helps. I look forward to being with the family, enjoying the snow and Christmas season. I get a whole month at home, so yay!! Christmas is literally my MOST FAVORITE time of year, with the micture of the snow, the cold, skating, family get togethers, sledding, caroling, musical productions, Christmas music in general, (I've been playing it here since October. And no, it never gets old. Never too soon for Christmas  music!!!!) However it seems to fly by faster than I'd like it to. That's how it works I guess, when we want time to go faster (like the next 3 weeks fro example) it goes super slow, and when we want time to SLOW DOWN, (like being home for the break) it doesn't.



In the grand scheme of things, I look forward to being done with school down here in Texas, GRADUATING, and moving back to Canada, paying off my student loans (ugh.. dreading that actually), moving out from my house, and MAKING MONEYYYYY!!!! My goodness I look forward to that :) I know people, (aka my mother) will always say "don't wish away your life!", and I'm not, but I DO look forward to life after school. I plan on living back at home once I graduate for a little while so I can get back on my feet, start working, and paying off loans before I get into more debt! I'd rather not being in more debt than necessary.

I look forward to my mom and dad coming down here for my grad in April! I don't know why, but I really want my friends and family to come down and visit me in my home environment down here!! I want to show them my life down here and have them experience the cool parts of south Texas! I don't know how long my parents will stay, but ANY amount of time with them here will be so excellent!

I look forward to start dating and eventually getting married and... you guessed it.. HAVE BABIES!! I really really look forward to that part of my life! Don't worry, I plan to "live" a little before I do that, like maybe travel or whatever, but seriously. Can't. Wait!! Yipee!

Right now at this moment, I look forward to getting home and getting my back massage therapist-ed! It is a very ouchy situation right now. It's all tied up in knots and I would loooooove for it to get worked on and worked out.

I look forward to continuing my 15 day challenge of blogging, but for now I gotta run get ready for clinic. I'm looking forward to this weekend to go see Harry Potter, and just relax! Oh! I also look forward to next week's 3 day week because of American Thanksgiving!! Yay for double Thanksgivings :)

Keep it real y'all! xxoo

1 comment: