Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 5: Pictures of things I like..

I LOVE a winter day, with the frost covered everything! This picture pretty much captures it :)


I love ballroom dancing and miss it every single day! This makes me happy to just look at it!
Yup.

  I do not play the guitar, but I think it is one of my favorite instruments to listen to someone play and sing!
I like ice skating A LOT a lot!
KING SIZE BED! I feel everyone should experience sleeping on one of these. You can sleep in any direction or at any angle and STILL fit!! It's spectacular. 


I enjoy lotions, especially this particular type. As well as Vaseline for my lips. Nothing beats it!
I REALLY like toe rings and beautifully painted toes! I love colorful nail polish too!
The last thing I'll share, but certainly not the least, is the very best flavor of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.. half baked! A perfect combination of vanilla and chocolate ice cream, cookie dough and brownie pieces! 

"...These are a few of my fav-or-ite thiiiiingssss!"

1 comment:

  1. That winter picture is B-E-A-utiful!!! Can't wait to go home and see it!!
    Remember the time when I just met you, and we just were new roomates and you told me you were reeeeaaallly good at ball room dancing...haha yeah that's all.

    ReplyDelete