Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 8: A Place I've Traveled To

February 2009 I got to travel to Mexico on a cruise!! It was the first time I've been outside of Canada and first time on a plane so it was way exciting! I went with my friend from high school Hilary so it was obviously a blast! I went the day after my 18th birthday, and this was literally one of the BEST WEEKS of my life! We started the cruise in L.A. and stopped in 3 different ports. Mazatland, Puerta Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. These were neat places. I loved being on the cruise ship probably more than getting off on the ports! There was pools, hot tubs, 24/7 buffet (yikes!), performances, karaoke and lots of cool stuff. Everyone needs to experience a cruise at some point in their lives, unforgettable.
 Our ship! The Sapphire Princess :)





 MY FIRST TIME TO THE OCEAN!!

This was a wonderful trip! Now that I live in Texas so close to the Mexican border, (Texico, as we call it), I probably wouldn't go on a Mexico cruise again, but would be so interested in any other cruise, including an Alaskan cruise and a Disney cruise. Those are on my to-do list!

1 comment:

  1. I like your cute shorter hair!! You should cut it again sometime when you're sick of long hair, but I also love your long hair!! I've never done a cruise...can we do one together soon?!!?

    ReplyDelete