Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 12: What I Believe

Today is Friday November 26th!! Already??! Man, time flies! We don't have school today thanks to American Thanksgiving, so we are just enjoying our 4 day weekend! I am thankful for Thanksgiving :) Oh! Maryn made this great thing this week! On Monday, at our Texas parents house, we had FHE and Maryn took us one at a time into the back room and recorded us saying something we were thankful for. Then she made it into a video like the Mormon Message video, and played it at Thanksgiving dinner :) It was spectacular!

Anywhoooo.. today's post is on what I believe in! Well, as previously stated in another post, I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints! So I have a strong testimony of the gospel and it encompasses all that I believe in! I not only believe, but I KNOW that if it weren't for the gospel in my life I would be so lost. I know that I am a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me, and that we are all children of our Father who loves all of us!! I know that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me, and for everyone, and He knows what I need in my life. I have such a strong testimony of prayer, and that when I pray, there is someone listening, and that He cares, and that He will always answer my prayers in His own time.
I know that God has a living prophet on ther earth today, President Thomas S. Monson, and that he receives revelation for the church from Heavenly Father. I know the Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God and restored the church on the earth as we know it, and that he translated the Book of Mormon. I have a strong testimony of The Book of Mormon and I KNOW that it is true and that it is the keystone of our religion. I believe that is is so important for me to read it everyday and to study and ponder its words.
I am so grateful for temples!! I LOVE the temple and I know it is so important to live everyday so I am worthy to enter it always! I love that I know that my family can be together FOREVER and ever because of it :) :) :) I know that my Savior died for all of us so that we can be here today, and so that we can repent and try our best to make good decisions. I love my Savior and am so grateful for Him and His sacrifice for all of us.


"I believe in the Savior Jesus Christ, I'll honor his name! I'll do what is right! I'll follow his light! His truth I will proclaim!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment