Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day11: Fav TV Shows

Ok, so today is about my favorite TV shows!! Which, unfortunately, I have quite a few of!! :( You would think due to my class schedule, Miss TSTC duties, clinic and study time, I would have very little time for TV shows. Well, you'd be wrong. I somehow manage to follow a few too many shows these days. Of course I just watch them online, but still, toooooo many. Lets see, I follow...
            Modern Family - SERIOUSLY funniest show ever! I do not feel bad for following this one :)

I also follow Grey's Anatomy and House! Come on, who doesn't follow a hospital show right??
I like to watch Glee, and One Tree Hill. The very first semester down here Maryn introduced me to Season One of OTH, and the rest it history. I couldn't stop. This season of both Glee and OTH are both LAME compared to previous seasons, so I just don't know why I even bother. I'm just waiting for something amazing to happen I guess..!
I like to watch 90210 and How I Met Your Mother, which again, pretty much just a waste of brain space, I'll admit it. Sighh.. this is just embarrassing. Whenever there is a season of Dancing with the Stars , or The Bachelor/Bachelorette... yes. I watch those too. I think that's about it.. Oh! Psych! I watch The Vampire Diaries too. Ooo that's a good one though!

Ok, I'm beyond embarrassed by this extensive list.. But, I thought I'd just be honest and confess my deepest secret love! I will try my best and cut it down... :)

3 comments:

  1. something AMAZING I guess...haha good one!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlin....I read your blog and its great!
    I am so like you in the tv show department! I LOVE OTH, but this season is total lame-o, I agree. House, 90210... yep.

    I think I'm going to do this 15 day blog challenge too! I'll let you know if I do!
    take care! I bet your mama can't WAIT to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica!! You blog?? I would love to follow you! and DEFINITELY do the 15 day challenge! It's so interesting!!

    hahah I am glad I am not along in my shows department! They are just so addicting!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete