Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 6: Songs that make me cry and why..!

Well today's post is asking me for ONE song that makes me cry.. which is a toughy. A LOT of songs make me cry! Most any church song makes me emotional, Christmas songs tug on my lil heart strings too. Any song that talks about people dyeing, or leaving, or even love songs! Obviously.I'm a sap.

Crying in a song is really dependent on what kind of mood I am in. If I feel sad, or mad, or homesick, or really happy, then certain songs will make me cry. I really feel that music can speak to us in ways nothing else can! And that's just why I love it so much!

Well, when I saw what this post was about, I thought of a couple songs, including "We're in Heaven (911 Remix)" by DJ Sammy, and "Here Come's Goodbye" by Rascal Flatts, or "You Can Let Go Now Daddy" by Crystal Shawanda, or "Don't Take the Girl" by Tim McGraw. A lot of songs are tainted by memories or feelings, and hearing certain songs bring back those feelings. So one song that I really love, and can make me cry if the time is right (haha which is always) would be "Broken" by Lifehouse. To be honest, I don't know why it does, but it does! I could listen to it over and over again and not get sick of it!

I love all songs. :) Ok, so it is 8am on a Saturday morning. I could not sleep in for some reason, so now I'm UP and ready for the day. We have a bridal shower to go to at 11, and then I have to present at a new student orientation at 1:30, can't wait. Then perhaps a relaxing afternoon doing who knows what??
18 days :) xxoo

1 comment: