Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 7: Favorite Movies!!

Yikes this one is going to be tricky to narrow down to a few favorites. I seriously love ALL movies so much. I love watching movies at any time, and I love everything from romantic comedies, to scare-your-pants off scary movies!
  1. Ghost Town! Hil-ARIOUS movie, I could watch it over and over again and not want to turn it off. The main guy in it is unreal funny. So so great. Everybody watch it. 
  2. Baby Mamma! YESSS classic. Classic. 
  3. Harry Potter 7!! Just saw it twice this weekend, and I'm ready for round 3!! I like all Harry Potter movies :)
  4. I love Mulan. Ever since I was little I always said it was my favorite movie, and I still love it. I love all Disney movies of course too.
  5. Just Friends!! I LOVE Ryan Reynolds, sooooo ya. Pretty self explanatory. So hilarious.
  6. Elf!! Elf Elf Elf! I love all Christmas Movies. Like The Holiday, Four Christmas, THE GRINCH! Yay!!
  7. Anne of Green Gables series.
  8. I love all musical movies. Mulan Rouge, Harispray.. etc etc.
  9. Gosh this is like, hard!! I seriously love all movies, and I can't think very good right now! Maybe should have written a list of movies I don't like.. a little easier. I love any movie with Denzel Washington.
  10. The Proposal, The Blind Side, Avatar, all the Barbie Movies. Gosh they are good! Thank goodness for little sisters. It's a good excuse :)
Ok, I understand I'm not very good at the whole "list" thing. But you get it! There are very few movies I dislike, and to be honest I probably waste a lot of precious time watching movies, rather than being productive. I'll admit it! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all these movies too!! We're like twins...no we're not...ye-e-u-ah!

    ReplyDelete