Monday, November 15, 2010

My very first blog!!

Ok.. sooo.. Yes. I am now a blogger! Let's just see how long this last! I told my roommate and bff Maryn that "I don't think that I will like blogging.. it's like writing in a journal, and I don't like that either!!" But I love reading other people's blogs, so I guess I'll give it a try!

So I live in Harlingen, TX, but my home town is Edmonton, Alberta Canada! I go to Texas State Technical College, and I am in the dental hygiene program. I have been down here over a year now, coming to the end of my fourth semester!! It seems unreal that we have been here that long. I have got to learn so much about myself, and about life since moving away from home and onto my own! Deciding to leave home right after high school was never really the plan, but, one thing lead to another and I an 4/5ths done my journey to my career! Career. Weird. I never really planned on a "career" really, I just wanted to get married and have babies. But I definitely DO NOT regret this choice,( so far), because education is something we all should continuously try and gain more of!

Well, I plan to try and keep up with "Kaitlin's Korner" (hahah yes, witty, I know ;) ) as best as I can. I'll be filling it with random stuff about my life and my days, which may just bore some of y'all to death! I feel like this blog will be more beneficial for me so I can keep track and document  my life. My online journal. This is also for my mom, because she continues to try and encourage me to "write in a journal", so mom, this is a start right? So wish me luck!
Keep it real y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay!!! I already love reading Kaitlin's Korner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaitlins korner....really?did you think of that all by yourself?you really are witty!!texas at least taught you that!!well good for you for doing a blog cause now i can read all your secrets but its ok cause i dont have to sneak around to find and read your journal anymore, its all right here!!keep it up baby sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you wish i had a blog!!nope i am a non-blogger but i thouroughly enjoy readng other peoples life stories!i dont know how to change the fact that it says andreadawn....i must have said to do that....i dont know...!

    ReplyDelete