Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 13: Goals

I think that goals are a realistic thing to set, but for some reason I am not too good at it!! I think some of my goals include, obviously, graduating from the Dental Hygiene program here in Texas. That in itself encompasses a lot of goals too! Like, I set a goal to pass all of my exams. I set a goal to complete all my patient requirements and competencies. I set a goal to complete all my assignments and papers on time and to the best of my ability!
It is my goal to take violin lessons once I graduate and am settled because I have always wanted to play it!!
It is also my goal to take some ballroom dance classes too. I would love to do it like I did before with competing and stuff, but even if I just take recreational lessons for fun I would be so happy!
Ummm man, this is a tough thing.. I don't really know what other goals I can talk about...?
I guess, it is my goal to pay off all my student loans ASAP when I get home.
It's my goal to try and grow my hair out as long as I can :) haha
 ok, well, this is a boring post, so imma wrap it up!
Keep it real y'all! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment