Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 14: Pictures that I Love

It is the second last day of my 15 days challenge!! And today is pictures that I love, which is hard to pick because, a) I have a lot of favorite pictures, and b) I only have a limited selection of pictures on my computer here to pick from. I guess that makes it easier, but whatever, here are a few of my favorite pictures!

This picture is pretty self explanatory. My baby sis Avery with her baby mushroom cut. Gosh she is adorable! The whole tongue thing is priceless.
I love this picture of me and my cousin Kels. I just love her shes so cute. I just love this picture because it encompasses our relationship! And out matching hats. Skating at Grandmas. LOVE it!

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAH yessss. Another personal fav. Our family reenactment of the nativity at Christmas time. Our costumes, out characters, our donkey... :)
                                                                I love this family picture. Classic!
                                    This is one of my favorite pictures from grad 09!! I love my girls.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand another favorite from grad. This is the aftermath of me stepping on Hilary's foot with my pointy heels, and then she stepped back onto Jessica's dress which ripped...? All of this happeing while balancing on a stone wall! I think that's what happened. Regardless, I just love that I am grinning for some odd reason as the others are assessing the damages. Another classic.
I am re-living some high school days I guess, but I have always loved this picture. Me and my buddy Jason Lang. Yes, Jason, a boy. Matching hair!! I miss that hair of his :)
This is my roommate Becca, who attempted to spell her name in the sand.. but somehow she SPELLED IT WRONG!! Haha "what the I spelled my name wrong!" ahhhh I love you Becca.
This was during our spring break Texas extravaganza! I just love this picture with the beautiful ocean and sky and roommates! xxoo
I love my hair. It does cool stuff. Like this. This is what my hair does when I blow dry it straight. It's rebellious. I just love this picture.
                           I don't know if this is real, but I LOVE the baby puppy in the hot dog bun.
Our very first torrential down pour in Texas, so we dropped everything and ran out into the parking lot to enjoy it!! SOAKING wet, POURING rain, LOOOOOVE it!
 
I love this picture too because it is our family Christmas caroling tradition! This is on Candy Cane Lane, and its snowing and beautiful and I love my family and I love my grandpa!! Just so jolly on this picture!!

Just a few of my most favorite pictures that I love :) xxoo

1 comment: