Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 15: My Dream House!!

THE LAST DAYYY!!!!! This is day 15 of the 15 day challenge!! Holy smokers time sure flies when you have fun!! 

Ok, so today is all about my dream house! I have been thinking about it for a while, and I came up with a few necessities, or desires for my DREAM HOME. It hard though, because I love the look and feel of a big, modern, edgy house, but I ALSO love a cute and cozy feel... sooo I don't know those two can really, mesh well together, ya know?? But if it was a perfect world, where I got everything I wanted, my house would consist of a few keys points. Recently, hearing my mom and dad,planning the house that they're building I know what things like, "back splash" and stuff is now. Who would have thought?? Tiny details that matter.. huh. Lets just say I won't be discussing any of those minute details in the post :)
 I want a beautiful stone fireplace in a large sitting room, with cozy sectional sofas and foot rests. 
A GIGANTIC walk in closet would be so lovely!
I would love a wrap around porch with cute chairs and and a bench swing!!
I would also enjoy a large master bedroom with a king size bed!
I know it's not really realistic, or that practical, especially living in the coldest place on the planet, to have a huge wall of windows!! I think it looks so neat, but not gunna lie it would be freaky at night time, and it would be a pain to clean.I would settle for some huge double windows in each bedroom and kitchen :)

One day I will have my dream house, or something along the lines of a dream house, and I simply cannot wait!! xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I love the yellow house with the big veranda, It's very dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and good job with the challenge! I"m way behind but I WILL finish!

    ReplyDelete